Latest Match Update : Match between Arsenal and Hull City Drawn 0-0.
Arsenal, the Gunners will play Hull City for an attempt to continue their unbeaten streak in the FA Cup 2016 to 15 matches in a row on Saturday’s 5th round match at their home ground.
Arsenal, the defending champions from past 2 years will face Hull at Wembley with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will surely make a number of changes to the side, giving the key players rest for the match as to keep them fresh for the match against Barcelona in the Champions League which will be played on Tuesday, 23rd Feb 2016.
Arsenal vs Hull City FA Cup 2016 Prediction
Final Score Prediction : Arsenal vs Hull City : 1-0.
Arsenal vs Hull City FA Cup 2016 Line Ups
Arsenal (4 – 2 – 3 – 1) : Ospina, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Flamini, Elneny, Campbell, Iwobi, Welbeck, and Walcott.
Hull City (3 – 5 – 2 ) : Jakupovic, Davies, Maguire, Bruce, Taylor, Elmohamady, Meyler, Maloney, Tymon; Powell, and Diomande.
Also Read : UEFA 2016 MATCH SCHEDULE
Arsenal vs Hull City FA Cup 2016 Match Time
India Time : 18.15 PM IST
Arsenal vs Hull City FA Cup LIVE SCORE AND COMMENTARY
Live Score First Half : Arsenal – Hull : 0-0.
Live Score Second Half : Arsenal – Hull : 0-0.
Final Full Score Result: Arsenal – Hull City : 0-0.
Match Commentary –
- Second Half ended, 90 minutes gone and there is no goal till the end of the match, it’s 0-0.
- 45 minutes gone into the match, still no goal from both sides. First Half finish.
- Arsene Wenger’s is having his 100th game in the FA Cup, winning the 66 matches out of previous 99 with Draw 21 and Lost only 12.
For more updates and latest news on Arsenal vs Hull City FA CUP 2016, you can subscribe to playcaper.com and do not forgot to share this article on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
Latest posts by Prince (see all)
- All Elite Wrestling sign WWE legend Chris Jericho - January 12, 2019
- Points Table Hockey World Cup 2018 | Standings And Results - November 27, 2018
- Points Table Asian Games 2018 Hockey Jakarta 2018 | Standings And Results - August 20, 2018