New selection panel led by MSK Prasad today announced India’s 15 member squad for ODI series against New Zealand starting from October 16th in Dharamsala. MS Dhoni will lead Indian team, while Kohli will be vice-captain of the team.
Indian ODI Squad : MS Dhoni(Captain), Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli, Manish Pandey, Suresh Raina, Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Jayant Yadav, Amit Mishra, Jasprit Bumrah, Dhawal Kulkarni, Umesh Yadav, Mandeep Singh and Kedar Jadhav.
New Zealand ODI Squad : Kane Williamson(captain), Corey Anderson, Trent Boult, Doug Bracewell, Anton Devcich, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, James Neesham, Luke Ronchi, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor and BJ Watling.
The series is for 5 ODIs with the squad announced is only for the first 3 matches.
Also Read – India vs New Zealand Complete ODI Fixtures
What we learn from Indian ODI Squad against Black Caps – Quick Points
- No Yuvraj Singh in the team.
- R Ashwin & R Jadeja rested.
- ODI skipper MS Dhoni to continue as a captain.
- Umesh Yadav and Bumrah will be two frontline pacers.
- Suresh Raina returns to India ODI squad.
- Opportunity for young guns like – Jayant Yadav, Mandeep Singh and Kedar Jadhav.
For more updates and latest news on India vs New Zealand ODI Match Series 2016, you can subscribe to playcaper.com and do not forgot to share this article on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
Latest posts by Prince (see all)
- India vs Malaysia Hockey Match 2017 Sultan Azlan Shah Live Score, Live Streaming And News - May 5, 2017
- India vs Japan Hockey Game Sultan Azlan Shah 2017 Cup Live Score, Live Streaming And News - May 3, 2017
- Australia vs India Hockey Match 2017 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup Preview, Live Score And Live Streaming - April 30, 2017