Mumbai vs CHENNAI Premier Futsal LEAGUE MATCH PREVIEW
Final Score : Mumbai 4 – 3 Chennai (Mumbai won).
Must Read – Points Table Futsal League 2016
The second leg match between Mumbai vs.Chennai of Premier Futsal League India 2016 will kick on 19th July, Tuesday 8 p.m. IST from Group A at Peddem Sports Complex, Mapusa, Goa. The first leg match between these two teams ended up with Mumbai winning the match against Chennai 4-2 on July 15, 2016.
Total 6 teams are playing Indian PFL 2016 and are divided into two groups – 3 teams each in both group.
Mumbai vs CHENNAI Premier Futsal LEAGUE 2016 SQUAD
Mumbai 5’s – Ryan Giggs (Marquee), Luis Amado (GK), Foglia, Angellot, Kevin, Federico Perez, Pablo, Sai Nikhil, Jo Paul Bence (GK), Mohammed Ahtesham Ali, Shubham Mane and Chanpreet.
Chennai 5’s – Falcao (Marquee), Espindola (GK), Vampeta, Pula, Hemni, Manel Rion, Sean, Faraz Abdul Azzez, Yash, Younus Pasha, Rohit Suresh (GK) and Anupam.
Mumbai vs Chennai FUTSAL MATCH INDIAN LEAGUE RULES
- 5 a side game
- No offside
- A shorter variant of football
- Played indoor on specially made teraflex courts
- A match of 40 minutes with 20 Minute halves
- 5 Player Team Composition – 3 International Futsallers, 1 International Football marquee Player & 1 Indian Futsaller.
Mumbai 5’s vs Chennai 5’s Premier Futsal League 2016 PFL Live Streaming And Telecast – All games of Indian PFL 2016 will be live telecast on Sony Six and Sony ESPN in India. Sonyliv.com will show live streaming of Mumbai v Chennai Futsal Match of Indian PFL 2016.
The second match between Chennai & Mumbai will be tough call to predict which team will win the match. Going by the squad and form, Mumbai have an edge over Mumbai.
For more updates and latest news on Mumbai 5’s vs Chennai 5’s Futsal Match 2016, you can subscribe to playcaper !
Latest posts by Prince (see all)
- IPL 2020 Schedule | Teams and Venue - September 6, 2020
- All Elite Wrestling sign WWE legend Chris Jericho - January 12, 2019
- Points Table Hockey World Cup 2018 | Standings And Results - November 27, 2018