We have had multiple reports coming in claiming that the current WWE SmackDown Live Women’s champion, Becky Lynch has been injured and may not be able to compete at SmackDown Live’s next pay per view. Becky Lynch was expected to defend her title against Alexa Bliss in a women’s championship title match. This is the second time a superstar has been injured just before a major pay per view. The last one to be injured was Randy Orton at Backlash. Although he was present at the event, he did not compete in his scheduled match against Bray Wyatt and was replaced by the monster Kane.
While the WWE or Becky have not commented about the injury and how it would affect the match at the pay per view, multiple online sources are reporting that the match may not take place. We will keep you posted about the story as and when we have concrete evidence and confirmed reports.
Here are our predictions for the WWE No Mercy 2016 event:
- Jack Swagger def. Baron Corbin
- Nikki Bella def. Carmella
- The Usos def. Heath Slater and Rhino
- Randy Orton def. Bray Wyatt
- The Miz def. Dolph Ziggler.
- AJ Styles retains his WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Please note that these are only our predictions for the event, based on how the current storylines are playing out to be. Please take these predictions as mere predictions.
Expected to make an appearance at the event are Eric Rowan and Curt Hawkins. While both of them do not have any opponents scheduled with the locker room being occupied in matches, we may see Curt Hawkins face a local jobber while Eric Rowan may make an appearance during Wyatt’s match. It would help Bray build his ‘cult’ status with Rowan joining him once again’ that is unless the WWE feels it is better to have Rowan have a singles career.
Keep watching this space for the live coverage, results, reactions and analysis for the event.
Latest posts by Benhail Jaideep (see all)
- WWE News: WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair signs a new contract with the WWE - December 2, 2016
- WWE Rumors: Hulk Hogan making a comeback? His daughter thinks he will! - December 2, 2016
- WWE Rumors: Daniel Bryan hints at a possible departure from WWE after his baby is born - December 2, 2016