WWE’s next pay per view, scheduled to take place this Sunday is going to be RAW’s first pay per view show after the draft. As the name suggests, all the title holders on RAW would be defending their gold that night. Since the brand’s extension, the booking team seem to be in a mood to have a few title changes, going by the way the bookings have been done post the draft.
There is speculation that Kevin Owens may drop the title to Seth Rollins at the pay per view at Indianapolis. Although Triple H did cost Seth the title, there has been no extension of the storyline ever since. We may or may not see Triple H, but there are chances that he might make an appearance at RAW’s first pay per view. This match is difficult to call.
Roman Reigns is expected to win the U.S. Championship from Rusev, and this is going to be the period where WWE is going to ‘build’ Reigns from the mid card level.
The cruiser weight match is interesting, and although Bryan Kendrick won this week’s number one contender’s match, it might not be his night on Sunday and T.J. Perkins may end up retaining.
The women’s title is expected to change hands, especially with the feud between Charlotte and Dana brewing every week. She might cause an interference, prompting a title change.
Although the New Day has been entertaining thus far, perhaps it is time for them to drop the title to the Club. As of this writing, it is expected that the Club will be crowned the new tag team champions.
Here is the updated card:
- Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal title
- Rusev vs Roman Reigns for the U.S. title
- J Perkins vs Brian Kendrick for the Cruiserweight title
- Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley for the Women’s title.
- The New Day vs the Club for the tag team titles.
- Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho.
Truth be told, the card is difficult to predict, but we are calling change of titles.
- Updated card for the WWE Royal Rumble pay per view - January 28, 2017
- WWE SmackDown Results – 01/24/2017 - January 26, 2017
- WWE RAW Results – 01/23/2017 - January 24, 2017